Seattle Digs Strategic Home Sale Plan
Step #1: Maximize Your Home Value
To secure the best possible sales price, we’ll make your home as attractive as possible to potential buyers. Some improvements will more than pay for themselves — others won’t — so we’ll discuss your options.
- I will provide you with a written Home Enhancement Checklist
- This checklist will include recommendations for mandatory and optional repairs and improvements
- Upon request, I will introduce you to dependable contractors to bid on this work
- I will help you manage the preparation process to whatever extent you need
Step #2: Strategically Price Your Home
Now that your house looks like a million bucks, how can you price it to be competitive in the marketplace? Instead of winging it, low-balling or splitting the neighborhood average, we will come up with a strategic asking price based upon tangible hard data and intangible unique selling points such as view, noise, neighbors and location.
- I will provide you with a written Fair Market Evaluation of your home.
- I will also provide you with an estimate of expenses and costs so you know what net proceeds to expect from your sale.
Step #3: Market Your Home
I’ll be your megaphone to the Marketplace!
Before your house clicks with someone in person, we need to click with them online. Therefore I will:
- Professionally stage your home to be magazine beautiful
- Professionally photograph your home to highlight its key selling points
- Create a unique property website for your home
- Write and post an attractive Multiple Listing Service (MLS) profile
- Feature your profile on the Windermere Global Network
- Aggressively market your profile on the nation’s top real estate websites
- Network with the top realtors in the area and provide a VIP preview
- Call you weekly to report marketing, showing activity and buyer feedback.
- Adjust our strategy as market conditions — or your situation — changes
Step #4: Negotiate The Deal
It is the Buyer’s Agent’s job to ask for the lowest possible price for your house. It is my job to secure the best possible price. And so the dance begins. When the music stops, both sides need to feel really good about where they stand.
A few factors will influence how we will consider offers and come to agreement with a qualified buyer. I will do the research and provide you with the necessary information to weigh these factors:
- Multiple simultaneous offers
- The number of days on the market
- The quality of the buyer’s loan situation and ability to close the transaction on time
- The buyer’s punch list requests of additional improvements or incentives
Step #5: Close The Sale
Once the deal is negotiated, it is time to get packing so you can move onward to your next home and new life. I will help you close the deal as quickly as possible by managing the details on a daily basis, including:
- Negotiating terms that align with your priorities and moving schedule
- Coordinating inspections
- Negotiating buyer inspection requests to your advantage
- Managing any necessary vendors, bids and punch list completion
- Reviewing Title to avoid delays
- Reviewing all documents for closing
- Supporting you in many other ways to help you get where you are going!
Seattle Digs Client Appreciation
Throughout our time together, I will move Heaven and Earth to ensure your ultimate satisfaction. After your sale is complete I will continue to provide value to you wherever I can including continuing market and community information, sharing resources for all manor of businesses and assisting you with any real estate needs that should arise. Don’t your neighbors, friends and family deserve the same treatment? Of course they do! I always have time to help your friends and family and greatly appreciate your referrals!